92 GSR how much is it worth

frantbri

I have a teal green 92 GSR with the 1.7 and i am thinking about selling it. I have been told that this particular car is the rarest acura ever built. They told me only 400 in this color were ever built. Is that true? How much should I sell it for? One guy told me around 8000!! Really!!

whitedc4

Lol u won't get 8 for it. I think 4 or 5 is more Practical Even then, though you're going to have to sell it to someone who knows what it's worth.

DarkDB1

it's hard to tell you without knowing condition, Clear or salvage title or mileage. But i'm pretty sure there are more then 400 in aztec green, 5000 GSRs were built in 92-93 and they only came in 4 colors.... Black, White, Aztec Green, and Red.

frantbri

is this the rarest one? i really know nothing about these cars

frantbri

oh its in great shape. garage kept by an old woman. I have been told by more than one person that there were only 1700 of the 1.7 GSRs and only 400 of the aztec greens built. I dont know really

DarkDB1

oh its in great shape. garage kept by an old woman. I have been told by more than one person that there were only 1700 of the 1.7 GSRs and only 400 of the aztec greens built. I dont know really
1500 in 1992
3500 in 1993

It is one of the more rare'r onces, And it's really hard to tell how many came in each color. I think it's pretty subjective because I see alot more 92-93 Aztec Green GSR's then I do 92-93 White or Black GSRs.

It may be a rare car but no one is going to pay a really hefty price for one unless it has super low miles and you somehow find one of the very few honda collectors willing to pay for it.

How many miles does it have and is there any modifications?

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Yeah, dude; you should give some more details about the mileage and more importantly..........

:nopics:

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
lol, no.

It's not teal green, you homo. It's Aztec Green Pearl. How about you educate yourself on how to identify different aspects of your car. Look in the door jamb for the color code. Someone lied to you about the $8k. Not even $4k or $5k either. Maybe $3500. You'd only get more than that if it has a built engine or something Type R or K swapped.

tealgsrb17a1

Your GSR is worth as much as the buyer is willing to pay and what the seller is willing to accept. Personally, I would accept nothing less than $8K. I had a 92 GSR aztec green, clean title, 148K, all stock under the hood with the 1.7 and YS1 and just a cat-back Greddy exhaust, clean paint and straight body. I sold that GSR for $8K on CL. Now, I have another 92 GSR aztec green all stock with 97K on the B17A1 and YS1. It took me 6 months to find this one though. All the other aztec green I came across didn't have the B17 and was not all stock. If you decide to sell, I would put a price of $8K and take nothing less. If $8K is too much for the buyer, then they should find another one, which is not easy, especially if the car still has the B17 and not been swapped with a B16.