Hella*FLUSH DC2 ;)

Joshmmc

I love the look you've got going. Specs on the wheels?

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
car hot
wheels not

I'll fight fair, I've never liked the "hella flush" thing. Or, all white wheels. I've seen maybe 2 cars that I've liked white wheels on, and neither were Integras, and neither had all white.
I can understand low offset wheels looking nice, but there comes a point when it just gets out of hand.

Car itself looks great, and the stance is nice. I just can't bring myself to like the wheels, no matter how much I look at it.

corona88

car hot
wheels not

I'll fight fair, I've never liked the "hella flush" thing. Or, all white wheels. I've seen maybe 2 cars that I've liked white wheels on, and neither were Integras, and neither had all white.
I can understand low offset wheels looking nice, but there comes a point when it just gets out of hand.

Car itself looks great, and the stance is nice. I just can't bring myself to like the wheels, no matter how much I look at it.
I am foreign to your ways young grasshopper.....whats flush? lol not being a dick I really don't know. It is exactly what it means if so whats flush on the car as far as looks???? IM LOST

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
I love the look you've got going. Specs on the wheels?
those are Diamond Racing wheels. cheap steelies made only for the track (nascar style). though they look cool and all, they arn't good quality due to the fact that they are made of steel. they bend easily and i've heard people having trouble balancing these wheel and be aware to balance often.