HOW TO: disconnect kill switch.

sp00nin

watsgoood i bought a leggy last night. the kid showed me where the kill switch button was. an he said i needed to press it or hold it or something then start the car. i tried it it done work. i got it to work once last night, an got it on a lil this morning but it cut off.. anyway i can take it out with out screwin anything up? or how to actually do it... I'm not use to these i had srt4s didn't need kill switches lol :???:

sp00nin

wheres the wire at... its kinda hard to fallow the wires from where the kill switch is. an if its that easy. why wouldn't n****s just disconnect the kill switch if they were trying to steal it? idk I'm not an electrical type of homiiee hahah

built_ls

Do u have the guy's number? Ask him to explain it to you again

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
wheres the wire at... its kinda hard to fallow the wires from where the kill switch is. an if its that easy. why wouldn't n****s just disconnect the kill switch if they were trying to steal it? idk I'm not an electrical type of homiiee hahah
The catch is that they don't know its there.

sp00nin

thé dood i got it from got it from someone with it already in.. that all just be a head ache

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Ok, first of all, this is my first write-up. Second of all, this is not necessarily color coded. Colors were chosen with an emphasis on aesthetics.

Step one, look at the top diagram and let it soak in that this is what you have.

Step two, make it look like diagram two. The one where the switch is x'ed out. You will need a wire nut. You can solder this if you want, but I am going on a strong hunch that you do not own a soldering gun.

Step three, go grab a beer and pat yourself on the back.

94rs-gharp

Ok, first of all, this is my first write-up. Second of all, this is not necessarily color coded. Colors were chosen with an emphasis on aesthetics.

Step one, look at the top diagram and let it soak in that this is what you have.

Step two, make it look like diagram two. The one where the switch is x'ed out. You will need a wire nut. You can solder this if you want, but I am going on a strong hunch that you do not own a soldering gun.

Step three, go grab a beer and pat yourself on the back.

haha you should work for the guides for dummies!

and its your first write up? this s*** is pro right here!