My new ride...

Joe383

My new 2001 GSR. Its almost stock. It has a new aluminum radiator which is the only mod to the car besides the rear spoiler. I am missing the factory strut tower bar but besides that the far is pretty clean. It has 108,000 original miles on the car. Newer timing belt, water pump at 90K, rotors done last year and new factory exhaust. What I want to do to the car is as follows... OBD1 P72 ECU, full header back exhaust with resonator replacing cat, Better air filter, ITR 62mm throttle body, ITR transmission with LSD and 4.7 final drive, Hondata S300, adjustable cam gears, Skunk stage 1 cams and a Tune, ITR springs, ITR rear lower control arms, Koni yellow shocks, ITR front and rear sway bars, Strut tower bars front and rear, chassis bars, good oil pan, new suspension bushing and some sticky tires. I want to be able to take the car to a track event like a time attack or something some day. Plan on doing the above mods over the next couple of years and close to the order I wrote them in. This is my second project so it will take me some time. I am about 6 years in to another project that still has a ways to go but is a much larger project. I have wanted one of these for about 10 years now. Going to keep the car pretty stock looking and clean. Will replace rims later but will be keeping them 15s. Its just a weekend cruiser that I plan on keeping restored and in good shape and lightly modding to make it a little funner to drive.

Last edited:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Just get good brake pads and track it as is. Literally 90% of people i know have a stock motor on track.

Joe383

Just get good brake pads and track it as is. Literally 90% of people i know have a stock motor on track.
Ya maybe I will. I would still like to add an oil pressure gauge and need to get some good brake pads. Need to see when the next track day in Spokane is :twisted: