How to program Key fob "once click for both doors" unlock

danger450

I think I had this set with my old key fob before It broke and I had to order a new one. Does anyone know how to program the key fob of my 1999 Integtra to "single click" to unlock both doors? I know it might seem basic, but if you have more than one car, and the other cars are programmed this way, you find it just slightly fustrating I guess when I forget to double click to allow a passenger in while carrying things ha ha.

YES, I did try to do some searches, but I can't seem to find this via Google or these threads. Not, I don't need to do basic "program key fob to car", that how-to can be acquired easily, I want to program my key fob to unlock both doors (which also might include the hatchback on my 2 door car?) instead of having to wait for a second, and pressing it again to unlock the passenger door.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. THANK YOU so much!

Kindly;

Dave. W.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
I know you need a seprate actuator for the hatch to make it open, if you have a 94-97 it will be easier because it won't have that switch on the back like the 98+ have, if you do have to overwrite the switch .

on the doors, I'm a little confussed, you don't have security now? But you want a keyfob to work If you buy a security system now that's standard feature. But if you just want doors goto autozone, they have that program to buy, comes with keyfob and all, but if it was me I'll just get the full security system rather safe than sorry

danger450

I have KEYLESS ENTRY now, the fob that came with the car is keyless entry. HOWEVER, What I am trying to do is find a way to make the UNLOCK button unlock both doors instead of just the drivers side door, the way my previous OEM key fob was programmed (before I bought the car), of the exact same vehicle.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
what brand is your keyfob now? need to make sure that module will work with your unit now.