Madelyn's Build

jbrown97ls

new general direction is...

moar lower
JDM front
wing delete
flat dark gray color
possibly tan interior...haven't decided what i want to do here, but i know SOMEONE would be willing to swap all black for all tan...
Very interested in seeing all this happen. Props for going tan interior! That color sceme should look awesome.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
Lots of camberrrr
a hair more up front and roll/flare the fenders and it'll be on point. the rears obviously need some work. i'm ordering camber kits all around tomorrow. either mitch or justin, whoever gives me the better price.

got some more work done, and put a nice hipster touch on it for instagram.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
gotta figure out what went wrong with the brakes, but other then that, i'm back on the road!

trying to convince my cousin to come back up to cstat for some HQ pics.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Looks good bro, how's the scooter, and it might be crazy but might look good some armor mudguards might work with the look

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
Looks good bro, how's the scooter, and it might be crazy but might look good some armor mudguards might work with the look
not a fan of that look, but i quit posting the scoot here cause noone cares. the build thread link is still in my siggy if you wanna see where it's at!

EDIT: here's the page 1 pic from that thread. pretty much just want paint to call that one a day.

Last edited: