92 GSR-vtec for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

rgb17

up for sale is my 92 integra GS-R with the verrry rare b17 vtec. You will NOT find many of these cars on the road. its the fastest stock integra ever made, and gets a lot of attention from tuners who actually know what it is. Car is in good condition. It has some regular dings from being old but not bad at all. The engine has around 185,000 miles, but dont let that scare you. Its a b-series honda engine, with the right maitenence it will run for a good 150,000 more. The car has very recent repairs. New timing belt, water pump, alternator, wiper assembly, and gas tank. Fixed everything that could really go wrong. Car is kept in the garage currently, and does great on the highway. If you want a zippy, yet cheap car this is for you.

Stuff the car has: power everything, cruise, moonroof, sirius radio unit. comes with stock 14 inch rims painted black, but have more rims if interested. also comes with a BRAND NEW set of snow tires to fit the stock rims... they can get you through a blizzard no problem.

Stuff the car needs: new speakers, a quick fix to the antenna, new head unit. plus an owner who will take care of it, i am only the second owner and have cared for it, but im moving to the drift area of imports

Starting price 4600... willing to negotiate price if you have a good reason to lower. Lots of replacements to the engine, which increased the price, plus this is the rarest acura/honda you will find, with the highly sought after B17, the fastest b-series to date. I have a clear title and ALL RECORDS of repairs, and thats not easy to find...

I also have a set of 17 inch rims that will fit and look great, just havent gotten around to painting them yet... ill include them for an extra 150 on the settled price.

This car is rare, so the value goes up the longer it stays stock, but with a turbo (around $800) setup, it can be one of the fastest cars on the road. Hope someone is interested in the PA area. Let me know at rgb17@scasd.org, or text me at 814-404-6830.

Will submit pics if i get any bites...

1.You're price is ridiculous. You're not on Craigslist, people here know more about that car than you do apparently. I like that you're selling the car, it deserves a more knowledgeable owner than you. I don't know where you got some of you're information from though. You're source is either from 1993 or you just listen to a bunch of morons.
2. You fail. There is a FOR SALE section for a reason. If you still feel the need to try and sell you're car here, make a thread in the proper section and follow the posting rules.
Until then, and I say this with all the love and respect due...

sleeper_92

it is an uber rare car as only 3000 were made total between 92 and 93. when i show people that are diehard honda some of them think i made the b 17 a1 up and its just a stroked out b 16. but 4600 does seem a little high. do you have pics of it

ISMELLBACON!

ISmellBacon!
1.You're price is ridiculous. You're not on Craigslist, people here know more about that car than you do apparently. I like that you're selling the car, it deserves a more knowledgeable owner than you. I don't know where you got some of you're information from though. You're source is either from 1993 or you just listen to a bunch of morons.
2. You fail. There is a FOR SALE section for a reason. If you still feel the need to try and sell you're car here, make a thread in the proper section and follow the posting rules.
Until then, and I say this with all the love and respect due...
:eek:wnded:

rgb17

the price is meant to be knocked down. im shooting for 3500 but if i say 3500 it gets knocked down to 2700. stop trying to pretend like you know about my car. i know everything about it, and people on craigslist shop with their eyes. they dont know the difference between a b17 and a d16a1. this forum isnt as popular anymore so i didnt really bother with the for sale thread, this would work just as well, until a mod says otherwise. please dont insist that you know more than me about my own car. fuckin ignorant. its one of 3000 made, probably among 1500 with the original motor and among probably 500 with an engine under 200k and in good condition.
still fo sale
staying at 46 until someone talks to me with reason, then obviously we will begin negotiating.... thats how it works bud.

rgb17

haha i can get flamed i really dont care, you either want to buy or you dont... if your trying to talk shit then fuck off

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
your cars not that special... now dont cock an attitude cause you made the mistake in where you put YOUR ad

its the fastest stock integra ever made
the price is meant to be knocked down. im shooting for 3500 but if i say 3500 it gets knocked down to 2700. stop trying to pretend like you know about my car. i know everything about it, and people on craigslist shop with their eyes. they dont know the difference between a b17 and a d16a1. this forum isnt as popular anymore so i didnt really bother with the for sale thread, this would work just as well, until a mod says otherwise. please dont insist that you know more than me about my own car. fuckin ignorant. its one of 3000 made, probably among 1500 with the original motor and among probably 500 with an engine under 200k and in good condition.
still fo sale
staying at 46 until someone talks to me with reason, then obviously we will begin negotiating.... thats how it works bud.
Yes, I am the ignorant one here. I'm the one making claims without basis.:roll:
Truely, I don't need to insist that I know more about a DB2 than you, people on this site who know me and have read my posts and who read yours will know with out my insistence that I know more about your car than you do. You act like you're the only one here who knows what a DB2 is.

You say this site isn't as popular anymore, want to know why? It's because all the asshats like you get run off because the core group of members here on CI know about these cars, and don't have a problem correcting people on them. So many of the ricers and whiny kids get pwned a time or two here and run over to Team Integra where there are rules that say you have to be nice to idiots(This being said, you should sign up over there, you'll fit in better).
Hide behind the mods and keep your post up, just don't think anyone here buys the bullshit you're talking.
Kthanksdienow.

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
B17 is NOT the fastest B series engine.
2,200 were made. Not 3,000.
Your car is rare but have you ever heard of the Honda NSX? NSX > GS-R.
It's not called the "GS-R-VTEC". We're not talking about a fucking Del Sol here.
Where in the fuck are you getting a turbo kit for $800?
Even with a turbo it will NEVER be the fastest car on the road. Bugatti...
Ever heard of the Integra Type R or the RSX-S? Those would be the two fastest Integras.

Please give me your car just so it's safe from people like you.

broken_scars

ya know what i like is that we all have a place where we can talk about cars and get away from the honda is better than nissan/mitsubishi/dodge/ford/toyota.....you guys have been bitching back and forth over what???? i am glad you guys are old enough now to get your learners permit but if your gonna fight you can bring it to the alley behind my house. ill bring some beer and.......oh ya your all not old enough sorry...ha come on guys...this is an integra forum where we can talk about cars with people who "somewhat" understand what were talkin about for once. good luck selling your car man...

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
this forum isnt as popular anymore so i didnt really bother with the for sale thread, this would work just as well, until a mod says otherwise. please dont insist that you know more than me about my own car. fuckin ignorant. its one of 3000 made, probably among 1500 with the original motor and among probably 500 with an engine under 200k and in good condition.
still fo sale
I'm a mod, please post the correct sales format if you're going to sell a car

Yes, I am the ignorant one here. I'm the one making claims without basis.:roll:
Truely, I don't need to insist that I know more about a DB2 than you, people on this site who know me and have read my posts and who read yours will know with out my insistence that I know more about your car than you do. You act like you're the only one here who knows what a DB2 is.

You say this site isn't as popular anymore, want to know why? It's because all the asshats like you get run off because the core group of members here on CI know about these cars, and don't have a problem correcting people on them. So many of the ricers and whiny kids get pwned a time or two here and run over to Team Integra where there are rules that say you have to be nice to idiots(This being said, you should sign up over there, you'll fit in better).
Hide behind the mods and keep your post up, just don't think anyone here buys the bullshit you're talking.
Kthanksdienow.
You wanna know why this site isn't popular anymore? it's because ass bags think they run this site and run new members off this site every day. A new guy joins the forum, and you all instantly shoot him in the face with your giant e-weins thinking you're all big shit.

So what if you think the price is too much? are you going to buy the car or are you going to window shop, tire kick, and be an e-bully some more? What's it get you? a big-ol' e-bone? Then telling people to go sign up on a competing forum cause "they'll fit in better"? What kind of attitude is that? When a forum doesnt have constant traffic, a forum dies. When all the old members shit on the younger members, no one wants to hang out here anymore. I remember a time when we used to get TI.com members because of all the non-sense bullshit that went on over there. Now what's happening here? A guy has a not-so common car, and you decide you want to be a big badass on the web and cock off. Good job buddy! That's showing real hospitality to someone that probably has just as much interest in honda's as you did when you first started out.

Sad to say, but integra's are getting cheap, therefore we are going to start getting more and more traffic of new drivers, and people that don't really know what they are doing... Granted someone driving a 2nd gen gsr probably knows more then you're every day teenager, but jesus! As a previous owner of a few DA;s and if the car was super clean, I probably wouldn't have a problem offering him 3700 for it.

B17 is NOT the fastest B series engine.
2,200 were made. Not 3,000.
Your car is rare but have you ever heard of the Honda NSX? NSX > GS-R.
It's not called the "GS-R-VTEC". We're not talking about a fucking Del Sol here.
Where in the fuck are you getting a turbo kit for $800?
Even with a turbo it will NEVER be the fastest car on the road. Bugatti...
Ever heard of the Integra Type R or the RSX-S? Those would be the two fastest Integras.

Please give me your car just so it's safe from people like you.
B17 may not be the fastest B series engine, but the 2nd gen gsr was one of the fastest integras
800 off? OH NO!! That makes it even more rare if it's in good shape...
It's a GSR, It was the first USDM Vtec motor... What's wrong with posting it like that?
Ebay has turbo kits for 800 bucks.... May not be the best condition, but to cover that end, my buddy just bought a garrett turbo kit for 700 bucks. They're out there, I promise.
Where the fuck did you see a Bugatti on the street, and since when does a car with 4 turbo's, and a motor that would eat your car even come close in comparison to a Honda? Sweet jesus, if you're going to try and make a point, don't use cars like that, dale...
And tho I've never driven any of the 3 cars, I have heard that the DB2 infact will beat a Integra Type R around a track....

....*sigh*

Thread closed.
If you want to make a forsale thread, do so in the correct format, in the correct location.
Thank you,
Have a nice day

Status
Not open for further replies.