November '10 ROTM Winner: LSiNtegraDB7

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
You need to paint that window trim. I hate seeing that shit, just a peave. Love the white wheels.

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
and :thumbs up for a Type R DB wing. i can never find one.
I got mine for like $115 shipped off ebay. Seller is Racing Raven. Then I paid about $10 for some autozone spray paint that closely matches my car. Pretty decent quality :thumbs up

You need to paint that window trim. I hate seeing that shit, just a peave. Love the white wheels.
Lol believe it or not, it's been on my to do list for a while. I don't like it either.

good thing you got rid of that other hood :thumbs up
Hahah I know. If I ever get a carbon front lip I might eventually get another carbon hood, but oem this time :thumbs up

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
shits tight man :thumbs up

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Added my rear window visor! I only had a chance to snap a few pics, but I also picked up a new cam. Also another interior shot is up, much more up to date. I'm still undecided on the tow hook.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
Haha but coy always wins! lol
i know but you see heres the dilemma. you have a sweet ass DB, coy has a sweet ass white teggy. i have a lame ass white DB...mutual bond with both vehicles...haha i dont wanna step on coy's toes and ill never be hella flush or dumped as low but until i go thunder grey mine will prob look like a 4dr version of his...youll prob get my vote for the simple fact that an outrageous group of coys bitches will vote for him no arguments. so fight the power! you can do it! lol

97GreenLS

clean ass DB7 :thumbs up. cant wait til my DB7 looks as clean as yours. goodluck hope you win:pimp: haha DB Powa