$2500 rebuilt engine?

94RS

No fucks given.
$2500 rebuilt egine?

I, as well as many other people, have given you advice in the past. Advice you chose to ignore because it's not what you wanted to hear.

oscar112709

Banned
But no body never answered the question is $2500 is to high? I can mix what ever I want b20 block with vtec head ...b18a1 block with gsr head ext what I want is going to be 2500 cost.....is that to much? Cuz I see used engines go for 3000 with miles

R13

The other asshole
2500 is high-average for a b18c1 and higher end engines such as type R's

So yes it's too high for a non-vtec or a shitty Frankenstein engine.

oscar112709

Banned
2500 is high-average for a b18c1 and higher end engines such as type R's

So yes it's too high for a non-vtec or a shitty Frankenstein engine.
Damn because my performance shop is charger mean 9 grand with good pistons and rods but this guy is using type R Pistons he just sent me a work that he's doing right now 4000 Nola that's it looks so clean I'm going to check them out tomorrow hopefully

94RS

No fucks given.
Damn because my performance shop is charger mean 9 grand with good pistons and rods but this guy is using type R Pistons he just sent me a work that he's doing right now 4000 Nola that's it looks so clean I'm going to check them out tomorrow hopefully

oscar112709

Banned
Seriously you can talk all the shit you want but once you never posted a picture of your car I bet you you do not even own a car and your fan favorite a Ford and Chevy
Who is the biggest douchebag dick head no life waiting for other people accomplishment for you to talk shit knowing that I'm telling you the truth all you can do is talk shit and talk about other people's race

94RS

No fucks given.
Seriously you can talk all the s*** you want but once you never posted a picture of your car I bet you you do not even own a car and your fan favorite a Ford and Chevy
Who is the biggest douchebag dick head no life waiting for other people accomplishment for you to talk s*** knowing that I'm telling you the truth all you can do is talk s*** and talk about other people's race

Noneed2Hate

why spend $2500 on an engine when you can spend $500 on a FULL TURBO KIT! Install it and run it on high boost! It will be the bee's knees

94RS

No fucks given.
why spend $2500 on an engine when you can spend $500 on a FULL TURBO KIT! Install it and run it on high boost! It will be the bee's knees
$2500 to rebuild an engine that he doesn't even have. So add another 2-3k to buy said engine.

R13

The other asshole
Damn because my performance shop is charging me 9 grand with good pistons and rods, but this guy is using type R Pistons.
See I was talking about a stock rebuild, if you want performance parts then you're going to get into a lot more money depending on what parts end up in the engine.

Quality machine work will cost you more as well.

But again, you can't put a lot of power on these automatic transmissions because they will just explode. They simply can't handle much more power than the stock power and even then their life is on a ticking clock simply because of how automatic transmissions as a whole are made, they're not stout like a manual is where the only thing you really have to worry about is synchros which will be fine if you're not hard on them.