bogs/ won't accel/ rpm drop down

tommykhun

I <3 my integra
heyy everyone, well ive been having a issue with my car. the issue is when i drive doesnt matter what gear im in when it reaches 2000 - 3000 rpm it wont accelerates, i step on the gas it still doesnt move and my rpm drops down unless i switch gear then i can accelerate. so far ive replace my cat, i got a tune up ( spark plugs, wire, igntion coil, cap and distributor, fuel filter, fuel pump) ive also rebuild my starter for the car. i cant seem to figure this one out.. any suggestions is welcome :) thanks.

stop throwing parts at it and have someone legitimately diagnose it

j13

Keep It Clean
Same shits happening to my car...maybe it could be the idle control vavle or something like that? Or the thing behind the intake mani that needs cleaning? Not sure of the name

tommykhun

I <3 my integra
the problem was actually the before o2 sensor wasnt working properly so i replaced it problems fixed!

j13

Keep It Clean
the problem was actually the before o2 sensor wasnt working properly so i replaced it problems fixed!
I have a question...how did you know it was O2 sensor? And when you say the "Before" O2, do you mean the first O2 or the secondary that's located on the Cat?

My car is still acting up but its not throwing any codes, so I don't know where to look, don't wanna buy anything I don't need...

I do know my Cat is bad...but wouldn't I get a CEL because of it?

Greddy FLIP

Turbos cause DETONATION
take it to an acura or honda dealer theyll find ur problem. they usually charge bout 75 and hour and since diagnosing a problem takes 1 hr youll pay bout 75

Kiss My ASS

i had the same problem on my 2000 Si. Blogging on low RPM, I've change the first (I think, it been so long) O2 sensor and fix the blogging. Might wanna try it or get a diagnosed from the dealership or any auto parts store to run for codes even if it doesn't throw a code.

j13

Keep It Clean
i had the same problem on my 2000 Si. Blogging on low RPM, I've change the first (I think, it been so long) O2 sensor and fix the blogging. Might wanna try it or get a diagnosed from the dealership or any auto parts store to run for codes even if it doesn't throw a code.
Hey, kiss my ass lol, I'm getting bogging thru out the RPM's like something is holding the car back.

How would an auto parts store run for codes if I have a OBD2 scanner and I have no codes?

I've read it could be a o2 sensor but running poor at minimal amount which is why I'm NOT getting a CEL, but still cuasing the problem....I was told that my cat wasn't good anymore would that cause my problem I'd what I'm wondering

tommykhun

I <3 my integra
first i thought it was my cat, my cat was actually messed up i replace it and i felt my hp come back but the bogging is still there. my o2 sensor that wasnt working was the first one. get your o2 replace or check it could be broken. whenever the problem happen your car doesnt want to accelerate right like something is stuck?

j13

Keep It Clean
first i thought it was my cat, my cat was actually messed up i replace it and i felt my hp come back but the bogging is still there. my o2 sensor that wasnt working was the first one. get your o2 replace or check it could be broken. whenever the problem happen your car doesnt want to accelerate right like something is stuck?
So the first one was bad...the one that is before the cat! I don't know how would I check it..those things cost a lot and I wouldn't wanna waste the money.

Well its a 4speed auto. When I gove it some gas it speeds up nice and quick, then when I'm cruising at around 1800-2000prm it will fall to around 1100 rpms while I'm on the gas still....then it will shoot back up wo around 2000rpms..

When it falls to 1100rpms it has full power loss, bogging won't speed up, almost like I have a 800lbs person in my back seat....!

jason.az1

I'm lost!
try a different ecu see if that works, and If the exhaust isnt clogged then you should be fine there a 02 wouldnt bog you out like that it would just make you run rich/lean and not run as good.

Did you buy a used or new dizzy? also the sprak plugs you buy pre gap or ?

j13

Keep It Clean
try a different ecu see if that works, and If the exhaust isnt clogged then you should be fine there a 02 wouldnt bog you out like that it would just make you run rich/lean and not run as good.

Did you buy a used or new dizzy? also the sprak plugs you buy pre gap or ?
Different ECU? For real? That sucks even more...

I got new plugs pre gaped. I'm stuck on what it could be..I have no codes and my car runs like crap. It idles very good, it started in 1second it drives nice...just the RPM drop blows ass.

Also my dizzy "looks" new. But I know it isn't the dizzy because I've had problems with Honda dizzys in the past. There is only three big problems a Honda dizzy could have and mine is fine.

jason.az1

I'm lost!
Different ECU? For real? That sucks even more...

I got new plugs pre gaped. I'm stuck on what it could be..I have no codes and my car runs like crap. It idles very good, it started in 1second it drives nice...just the RPM drop blows ass.

Also my dizzy "looks" new. But I know it isn't the dizzy because I've had problems with Honda dizzys in the past. There is only three big problems a Honda dizzy could have and mine is fine.
I was talking about the OP problem....