NGK spark plugs, opinions

Keenooo

what do you guys think about NGK iridium spark plugs?
also, should i get the NGK blue wires?

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
NGK is the OEM replacement brand for Integra plugs and wires. So it's quality stuff, the blue wires too.

RT Type-R

"Carpe Diem"
Yea dude go with these but u might have to get the sparkplugs and wires from the dealer cause I tried autozone and they didn't have any of these

j13

Keep It Clean
Some say it doesn't matter what you put, some put it on the bible that NGK are the shit.

If its an OEM part, than you cannot get better.

j13

Keep It Clean
Yea dude go with these but u might have to get the sparkplugs and wires from the dealer cause I tried autozone and they didn't have any of these
If its listed on their site, just go in the store and request the parts you need. If they don't have them in stock, they can order them, it takes about 4 hours for them to get the parts for you. You can purchase the part before they order them, or after

OlegWasHere

where do you go? must be the area
ive seen these in store and autozone, advance auto parts, and napa.

they can look up your car.
if they dont have it they can order them free of charge
when i needed the resignator pipe for my teg it was free next day shipping from advance auto parts.

RT Type-R

"Carpe Diem"
O my bad it was pep boys, but Yea dude I tried the one in west covina, CA but they didn't have the model I needed and I asked them if they could order them but they said they couldn't. Don't know maybe they were just being dicks but I got mine already and they're working pretty good

mirrorimg

I buy my plugs online, from wherever I get them cheapest. I buy ngk, but I get the vpower, not iridiums.

NGK is OEM the "blue wires" are just stock replacement NGK wires..

I would recommend V-Power since those are OEM... I cant STAND the Iridium plugs and IMO deff not worth the added 20.00 or more per set