Samurai Blue's Integra Build

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
[YOUTUBE="PB lap"]ee3RhrNs1UE[/YOUTUBE]
Heres my fast laps of the day

[YOUTUBE="Competition session"]dZq0YLgzlok[/YOUTUBE]
here is some video from the competition session. it was a w2w reverse grid race.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Whoa...those are like crystal clear pics...holy s***. Lol
Bill wang takes some super good pictures. Thinking about ordering one to have mounted/framed. He takes photos almost as well as Danny (JDMZIPTIES). he even prints a photo for you to take home at the end of the day. A big plus to doing SpeedSF track days.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'

Started to do my annual inspection/cleaning. Thanks to nick for helping me clean the overflow tank.

I'll be going over the car with a fine tooth comb to get it ready for chrono series next year. Also will be doing some small modifications to try and make things work better. Car will sit as is for the beginning of the year and I may have some small upgrades planned to try and maximize time.

Wrapped my master in foil tape to help reflect heat away from it. Same concept with my intakes.

My buddy James also hooked me up with one of his spare V stacks with a filter. Big ups to him. Going to see if it even makes a difference on my cold air set up. Probably will do something on my short ram set up.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Today I started to seam seal parts of my car. My car takes in water when it's raining in the footwells. I have no idea from where so I just seam sealed everything.

Also used it around the baseplates for my rollbar. Just in case.

This stuff is super hard to spread on the baseplates.

Misc holes as well

I had to seam seal part of the trunk wall. There was a crack in it. The crack was big enough I could see the ground underneath.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Thanks. Used the entire tube on it lol. a lot kept oozing out of the canister. I am pretty sure i have some air bubbles it in some parts because it feels squishy after 24 hours lol . I got the 30 minute quick dry stuff (under optimal conditions).

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
anyone have suggestions on what rear pads/rotors i should run? Thinking about stepping down from HP+ and going HPS in the rear.