What rim size should I get?!?

tegglyfe

So Fresh and So Clean
Shopping for some wheels and i wanted to know what size you guys thought looked the cleanest out of the 15" and 16"....if you guys havve pics of your car to post so i can see that would be great. Thanks

SMACKABEEZY

F0E D0E M0 H0ES
it depends on your rims, here is how my da looked like with 18 inch racinghart evo c5's they are heavy though, get 15's or 16's

tegglyfe

So Fresh and So Clean
Ive taken a look at some of the 16's ive seen and i think i like how it looks. the type of rim does determine what looks better though.

dmacnesa23

205 - 50 - 16 on my teg. Car is super low and she does rub in places.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
some people like 15's
some people like 16's
some people like 17's
some people like 18's
some people like high offset
some people like low offset

its all preference bro. its what you like. make it to how you like it. not to everyone else.

goofygamer

thats why i said that its up to the OP.. and i got a bad rep from that. nice...
Lol are you serious? A negative rep from that?

OP, you should give us a picture of what type of fitment you'd like to see on your car and maybe we can begin from there. Right now I have blades on with standard specs. In the summer, I'll be mounting new tires on my other wheels with 205/45/16. If you want to go 16" and plan on dropping your car, I don't really suggest going higher than 45's.

Last edited:

whatevrthefrag

i like 15s man.. not to big and able to make car look a lil more reasonable without having look like some compton 17s that liike like 18s or 19's.. these kinda cars in my opinion look way better with nice set of 15 wheels with nice tires and a shmexy drop!

Kinta94

I personally want 14s but say in the 15s-16s range anything bigger just looks too big IMO.

its your car do what you think looks best.