CI Official DB2 Squad Thread

red.line

While it may be missing the heart of the DB2, it sounds like it was taken care of properly with a lot of history and paperwork to back it up, which is always a plus.
Can't wait to see some pics bud!

your probably right talon but i had been looking for soo long.and i would have looked even longer if i waited for a org db2 to come up.and really clean da's that arent beat are are so hard to come by in washington.plus its a gsr that been been completly gone through.i just couldnt pass it up.hopefully some pics will change your mind :]
will have to check on that hydro conv i got a stck of papers i still havent gone through.
Please don't mistake what I'm saying. I'm sure it's a great DB2, and if it's in as good of condition as you say, it would be worth a lot more than the average DA. It just sounded to me like the previous owner hyped up the fact that it is a GSR to try and get you to pay more money, even thought it was missing the B17/YS1. I feel like the guy took advantage of your intent to find a DB2. He should have given you a better price than the average guy looking when he realized you were an true enthusiast.

dlo253

x2 on that ^
and we need ta get that list updated!! Lol. And who has some ideas for stickers? My Photoshop is bored...

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
I'm brainstorming ideas for stickers. brb.

edit: can we have some stripes ala BMW, SSR, Circuit Hero style?

Last edited:

dlo253

Or maybe three stripes. And the fourth color, perhaps white, be the font.

red.line

Or maybe three stripes. And the fourth color, perhaps white, be the font.
I do like this alternative..I only suggested 4 since all the examples mentioned (M, SSR, etc) already all use three.
But I like your idea of a black, teal and red stripe, with white lettering..would be a nice way to incorporate all 4 colours. :)

dlo253

Yeah that's what I was thinking. The white letters would stand out well against the colors and on a window. Probly have the black stripe in the middle. Otherwise it may look odd on a tinted window. Do we just want it to be basic and say "DB2 Squad" over stripes. Or whaat?

red.line

Yeah that's what I was thinking. The white letters would stand out well against the colors and on a window. Probly have the black stripe in the middle. Otherwise it may look odd on a tinted window. Do we just want it to be basic and say "DB2 Squad" over stripes. Or whaat?
Agreed and probs.
Maybe have it laid out kind of like the EM1 Crew decals, with large "DB2" on top and "Squad" on the bottom, all laid over the stripes?

dlo253

Alright. Yeah I got a few ideas going thru my head atm. Ill throw a couple together when I get home. Should have a couple ideas posted by tonight.