DA Squad official thread

HorizonGreyWolf

92 LS
Bone Stock minus some lowering springs and some questionable rims from the previous owner
Still trying to get some inspiration

HaloHotRod90da9

sup just joined got a 90 teggy I call Halos Hot Rod b20 swap 5spd shirt shift adjustable coil overs ecu (chipped) stage 3 racing clutch ready to install a turbo set up hopefully soon 2step ready burns out in every gear

GeorgiaTeg93

any wiring gurus with help regarding my fan not coming on after i pulled the hvac box and blower motor out from the dash, i should mention the removal stems from the mild wire tuck...have a 12V signal, but no ground at the fan plug,...yeah im a use the ECU temp switch kinda owner...any insight from the Squad would be hella appreciated..

GeorgiaTeg93

DA Squad

not hard up to join a club, but interested in reppin for the DA Squad in Southeast GA....not to many 2nd Gens out here worth talkin about...

808DA93

It’s been over 20 yrs since I’ve been on a DA forum… since I heard that Honda will bring back the INTEGRA…I’ve decided to bring my baby back to life from storage… original owner, with only 96K on the odometer. I look forward to retstoring her back with my son!