To many forums no right answers!

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Ok so point to me the right ecu that will run right? Damn I guess controller it is or a chipped Idk
lets think about this.

maybe if you have a b16 head you use a b16 ecu?

and if you start going on about how you want an automatic, do some research on the b16.

oscar112709

Banned
lets think about this.

maybe if you have a b16 head you use a b16 ecu?

and if you start going on about how you want an automatic, do some research on the b16.
I know I did I keep falling to the same hole I know 5speed is a best to go but man...am just going to call around thanks

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
oh boy...
Stop looking for hand outs and look at a wikipedia article...There are b16 autos..................................................so a b16 auto ecu will work.........................................you will fall out of vtec making it absolutely pointless.

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
oh boy...
Stop looking for hand outs and look at a wikipedia article...There are b16 autos..................................................so a b16 auto ecu will work.........................................you will fall out of vtec making it absolutely pointless.

He makes a good point. I have nothing against automatic cars, but these autos have huge gears and do not handle power. There are 4 gears, 5 would make you go faster.

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
He makes a good point. I have nothing against automatic cars, but these autos have huge gears and do not handle power. There are 4 gears, 5 would make you go faster.

When I say he, I meant Samuri_blue, not you Oscar, you have not made good points.

If you want a go fast straight line car, you should buy a V8 American car with an auto.

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
Am not trying to be the fasest car I just want more pep in the step
Understood. Well you've picked a tough engine because that to my knowledge, not many VTEC b18/b16 cars were automatic if any.

If you weren't getting you motor done, I'f tell you to put a H22a4 with an auto from a prelude in it. Would be around $1500 + mounts and such.

R13

The other asshole
Could always do a Jackson racing supercharger.

It'll probably explode your tranny but hey you probably like trannies that blow. :lol:

Ryan659

Could always do a Jackson racing supercharger.

It'll probably explode your tranny but hey you probably like trannies that blow. :lol:

Don't we all? A blow job is a blow job.

He said no turbo or supercharger

R13

The other asshole
Why? Roots style blowers are fun. :lol:

Unlike turbos it's all bottom end power.

Great for blowing trannies :lol:

oscar112709

Banned
You right a blowjob is a blowjob lmao ...I looked into that supercharger there's 2 Jackson 1 the other one forgot the name but it's to high priced also incomplete to be so high....