Brake lights/horn fuse keeps blowing

Speedy_Gonzales

also when you press the brakes it put static the the radio......any ideas what could be wrong ? its on a 1995 Accura Integra

stevoqb916

How is your radio wired who did it they might have ran a power from your fuse box possibly your lights so when u hit your brakes it causes interuption just a guess its all i can think of

Speedy_Gonzales

How is your radio wired who did it they might have ran a power from your fuse box possibly your lights so when u hit your brakes it causes interuption just a guess its all i can think of
not sure how it is wired......had the car for 6 months and all worked fine till recently

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
Follow the wires from the brake switch, which is under the brake pedal, as far as you can back to the tail lights. Fuse is blowing from a short to ground. Chances are you will see the brake light wires damaged somewhere. -Aaron

fibe1s

my horn beake fuse keeps blowing to just noticed it like last week. are the horn and the cruise control conected somehow cus the cruse light stays on but wen the fuse blows it goes out

JohnCarter

Go out at night, in the dark, turn off the dome light, push brake pedal with your hand while looking around under the dash for sparks. Could be a wire in the trunk area that has been damaged also.

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
Do what I said, that should be all you need to do. If that doesnt work, come back and ask for more help...

Triplej1414

Alright guys I really need some help too!
My 1995 acura integra keeps blowing fuses, brake light/cruise control/ horn (x4) & interior lights fuse (x1) & door locks (x1) & power windows (x1)

My horn button has been broken for a long time and used to honk nonstop and REALLY cause me some trouble with other drivers. And so i messed with it to try and fix it. I had the button atleast staying on but making contact, although the horn wasn't honking. I replaced all my fuses, but everytime i click the horn multiple times i blow other fuses, (one of the ones i named)

How do I get my horn back? And find the short? Where should I look?
please help! first car...