Assy's S2000

Ryan659

It bothers me that no one paints their calipers anymore...

A silver/black caliper looks a lot better than a dirty old bare metal one.

I did exactly that and all you did was talk shit :rolf: fucker

Looks good Assy :thumbs up

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
It bothers me that no one paints their calipers anymore...

A silver/black caliper looks a lot better than a dirty old bare metal one.
To be honest I would like to paint them grey or black, kind of freshen them up a bit.

R13

The other asshole
Duplicolor had some gunmetal/metallic grey wheel paint that looks nice on calipers. That's what I had on my teg, didn't show brake dust very much either.

Edit: this is the color

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
The spray nozzles sucked back then, and I didn't coat them thick enough, but I did my brake shield, rotor hub, and caliper with it because stuff rusts like crazy in the summer time here. It's a clean, subtle look with the wheels on.

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
Front tires mounted and I found out my front toe was off. I wasn't about to let the buffoons at NTB mess with my alignment so I'll be going to get that taken care of at a speciality Honda shop this week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

R13

The other asshole
How bad is NTB if I can set toe angle with a measuring tape?

I even stood in the shop when they threw the mustang on the rack and it was spot on. :lol:

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
How bad is NTB if I can set toe angle with a measuring tape?

I even stood in the shop when they threw the mustang on the rack and it was spot on. :lol:

It's more they work horribly slow and I'm not paying them $90 when I could pay a specialty shop the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

R13

The other asshole
Ah true. In truth as simple as they are with the damn machine they should cost like $25 max.