Transmission fluid flush, how much $?

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
What's the average cost of a full tranny fluid flush? I'm talking about a flush of 100% of the fluid, not just a simple drain and refill (I can do that myself, lol). I may get this done tomorrow for my '99 Sentra automatic and just want to be sure not to get raped by Aamco.

B18TEG

BLACK DA
i cant remember $$$ for when i did it to my accord. what are they charging you? this is a free bump for the thread

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
yeah but aamco is lifetime power purge for $99. you figure how much is a standard tranny change $40 and thats not all of it. power purge is much better plus it pays for itself if u do it once a year for 2 years. you can power purge yourself if you want. i have the paper how to do it on teggy's im sure its the same.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Yeah that's what I want to do, the power purge. Remove all the old stuff. $99 seems alright.
I didn't get to go to Aamco today, my damn Sentra wouldn't start, gas lines are frozen. Plus then I drained the battery trying to get it started. Then I wanted to jump start the Sentra with the Integra, the Teg wouldn't start either, low battery also cuz I drive it infrequently in the winter. I brought the Teg's battery inside to warm it up for a few hours, it worked, got the Teg started, but by then it was too late to jump the Sentra to try and get that running and get to Aamco, or run any other errands I had planned. It's cold as a mofo up here right now!

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
TegSox said:
Yeah that's what I want to do, the power purge. Remove all the old stuff. $99 seems alright.
I didn't get to go to Aamco today, my damn Sentra wouldn't start, gas lines are frozen. Plus then I drained the battery trying to get it started. Then I wanted to jump start the Sentra with the Integra, the Teg wouldn't start either, low battery also cuz I drive it infrequently in the winter. I brought the Teg's battery inside to warm it up for a few hours, it worked, got the Teg started, but by then it was too late to jump the Sentra to try and get that running and get to Aamco, or run any other errands I had planned. It's cold as a mofo up here right now!

of man that sucks. sounds like shit wasnt goin your way huh?