Post a pic of your latest purchase.

CheddaC

haha i kno but its gonna look sick on the bottom middle of hatch window its 9 inches long. and will do man i bought it for 24 bucks cant go rong my cat makes the worst noises it makes a new noised now like a loud metal scraping there is another peice broken in it

CheddaC

ill prob post a video when its oin to show u guys how it sounds with stock exhaust im hoping itll sound nice i have yet to hear straight teg ever since i got my car it had a bad cat that vibrates like crazy

pinkley

b@115D33p
bought this sticker off of ebay in dark green

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

waiting for my high flow cat to come in the mail from ebay

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
I bought the same cat on eBay. Mine was black though. I ended up cutting one of the flanges off because they were both welded solid. Had to turn the one going to the header so the bolt holes would line up. Other than that it worked out pretty good.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
a surf and turf burrito. carne asada + shrimp. gotta have one after being on the boat eating what they call food.

fyi, im 6'1" and my arms arnt stubby. lol!

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
my controller came in the mail today so i could play this on my netbook

LETS GO CRAZY!! arcade roms ftmfw!!
select is the 'coin insert' :rolf:

gotta have something to entertain me while on the boat :D

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
dude that replica controller is perfect! I approve :) maybe one day i will get all my game cartridges and boxes and line them all up facing towards me on a wall and take a pic. I'll probably be able to this easily at the GYM at my work :)