Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Yeah you can see the difference if you look at the point on the belly pan/fairing and compare it to the front axle clamp on the forks.

R13

The other asshole
I was just wondering if it was a Schumacher. I got one and it always overcharges the batteries and makes them sizzle

94RS

No fucks given.
I’ve had it on there since about 9am yesterday. It was fully charged last night and still on there now, I haven’t heard any sizzling. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
It was faint, I heard it while I was working on something and had my head near the battery, but after charging I check them with a load tester and they show 14 volts. Not horribly over charged since the stator/alternator charges them to like 13.4 volts, but none the less I like my chargers not to sizzle my batteries and go over 13 volts :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I had a dream someone brought it back to my house running healthy and stripped down into a stunt bike... then I just took it and went drifting through some went backroads in the fall... like a 600 would have enough power for that :rolf:

Completely fucking random ass dream... must be because I’m missing hooliganing around on a dirtbike

R13

The other asshole
It wasn’t even really a cbr, I think the tail fairing was still the same, but the triple clamp said zx6r, and it sounded like a crossplane r1 :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
I laughed way harder than I should’ve.... But I mean come on, they didn’t even try to change the fucking logo :lol: