Ty's '07 Cobalt SS/SC

94RS

No fucks given.
Wasn't too thrilled with how my switch bezels/door handles turned out, so I ended up buying another brand new set. Around $40 for both of them. Love how cheap s*** is for this car :lol:

Dropped them off at my powder coater Monday morning and had them done in satin black.

94RS

No fucks given.
Plastic.

They do industrial painting, not just powder coating, but it's the same company that powder coated my wheels and valve covers.

94RS

No fucks given.
While replacing the door handles, I also swapped out the drivers side door lock switch and passenger window switch. The car locks automatically at like 5mph, and doesn't automatically unlock until the key is off. So that was worn out. And the pass window switch would go down, but not back up :lol:

Aaand this is why I replaced the door handles...

f***ing spray paint didn't want to stick, then bubbled a bit.

Much better.

R13

The other asshole
Who woulda thunk 5 years ago that in 5 years time we'd go from integras, to mustangs and cavaliers :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Who woulda thunk 5 years ago that in 5 years time we'd go from integras, to mustangs and cavaliers :lol:
And Harley's.... :rolf:

I never kept it a secret that I liked Cavaliers though. A lowered Z24 convertible with JDM taillights (it's real) looks damn good IMO.

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
There was a TRD variant also...

Pretty much what you'd expect from a Cavalier with a body kit, but at least it was in the 90s :lol:

Oh yeah, there were also a few JGTC cars.

R13

The other asshole
TRD version actually doesn't look super bad :lol:

Kinda softens the "this car is a cheap ass piece of shit" blow. :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
Yeah... I feel the same way when I compare my Cobalt to the 200+ non-SS Cobalts I see on the road every day :lol: