Automatic Transmission Help

SteelerDan

I have recently done some work to my Integra, and I removed my half shafts and re installed them.
I did not shift the gears or move the transmission.
however, now when i drive the car, the light on the S2 gear indicator starts flashing.
does anyone know what this is about? do i have a bad solenoid? or sensor?

Last edited:

g6qwerty

The S3 light blinking is showing that their is codes set for the transmission Control Module. Also, did you lose fluid when you removed them? I would start by checking the fluid level in the transmission, and the work you did Just in case.

Last edited:

SteelerDan

how do I go about checking those codes?

Also, the S3 light does not come on right away, It will be off when I start the car, but once I reach about 10 mph, it starts flashing and the selector button has no effect.

thank you.

SteelerDan

So, I went through the process of checking all of my solenoids in my automatic, and then re chcked all of my work.
I had left one connector un plugged, not sure what it is for, but it was located under the starter behind the transmission.
once it was hooked back up, the light quit blinking and the transmission works normaly.

Thanks for your help.

oscar112709

Banned
So, I went through the process of checking all of my solenoids in my automatic, and then re chcked all of my work.
I had left one connector un plugged, not sure what it is for, but it was located under the starter behind the transmission.
once it was hooked back up, the light quit blinking and the transmission works normaly.

Thanks for your help.
I get this all the time in the summer s3 flashing means gear is stuck if I can remember but let it sit for 1-2 mins it will turn on