View Single Post
Old 02-15-2017, 12:56 PM   #3408
Samurai_Blue
Yolo Whippin'

Send a message via AIM to Samurai_Blue Send a message via MSN to Samurai_Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gbaby2089 View Post
K20A2 should be so fun. Glad to see this thing is still around.
Yeah i really miss building the car though. lol I just kind of beat it up now lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by endo617 View Post
K20A2 has awesome an awesome rod stroke ratio 1.62:1. Only other engine higher is the B16a but c'mon K20 is world's better, especially if you try out endurance racing one day. Good for you man, can't wait to see the build get modernized was a more current power plant.
Endurance racing i would probably be driving a miata or a bmw. They seem to hold out better than a honda motor. This year we are campaigning an E46 and an NA miata at the 25 hours of thunderhill.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
| Instagram: @DylonFujiFilm
Samurai_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote