View Single Post
Old 04-20-2017, 02:07 PM   #3411
Samurai_Blue
Yolo Whippin'

Send a message via AIM to Samurai_Blue Send a message via MSN to Samurai_Blue

Some photos from Battle Driven (David Kim) from February.

Justin (Kontrolle Engineering) and I ran Redline Time Attack in February for Round 1 at Streets of Willows. I really dont recommend running anyone running with Extreme Speed track events. They are a total scam. They are a total s*** show. We go there, and are told we have to BUY numbers to run their event. There is no mention of being required to run their numbers on your car on the website or in the rules. NEXT - I am bumped into unlimited FWD because i have a cut dash. When asked why i could boost my car and run limited with a non cut dash i was met with 'the rules are written that way for a reason'. After being gifted 1st in unlimited, i am somehow omitted from the results...which they could not provide an answer for or update the results. RLTA and extreme speed are a joke.

Anyways i finally got valve stems for my advanti wheels. I will probably run Toyo RR tires this year.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
| Instagram: @DylonFujiFilm
Samurai_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote