effect wheels modify racing?

Cripton805

Anyone heard of this kind of wheel. It says " effect wheels modify racing " on the center cap around an emblem.
I need wheels and they are being sold at a decent price. Dont know if theyre good or not

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
nope. Drag is cheap, but i wouldnt go circuit racing on them, DRAG or ROTA wheels are the cheapest i would go personally

Cripton805

I had drag wheels once for about a year and they were actually great. No paint peel or fading. They looked the same as the day i got them. So theyre drags? Theyre for dd

jason86

Knockoffs are fine IMO, especially for daily driving. Theyre cheap to replace if you F one up, and they dont have the same "steal me" factor that real (insert real wheel company here) have... If I were blasting around the track, Id be more comfortable with REAL forged wheels (Volks, Mugen/Spoon, etc.), but I have buddies doing just fine with rotas at the track. I think it comes down to what your comfortable buying...

Cripton805

Anyone have a brand for these? Im looking for value

jason86

Its kind of a vague request, man. I google searched it, for a few minutes, but didnt find anything (perhaps a more extensive search would show results)... Have a picture of the wheel? Or maybe a wheel that looks like it? Need a lil more info to go off of