Samurai Blue's Integra Build

Nick_C78

You have the same problem I do. You coast up to the braking point. You should be on the gas right up until you brake. Just takes confidence...I still have to work on it too. Looks good though man.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Went under my car, and saw that my header was cracked, and there was some leaking around the black box area. Only thing there was the black box, and heater core. The heater core stuff looked pretty rusted out...so decided to pull that out (with persuasion from nick) along with the blower motor.

I used a bunch of buckets to catch the coolant, to reduce spills, keep my area clean and not have a curious dog start to drink it.

Decided to remove the airbag holder and relocate the harness, which I later found out was only for the blower motor...that was later removed.

I also took this time to install my AEM gauges

Dashed lines = no signal from the sending unit. I had not clocked the oil sandwich plate at this time to clear coolant hoses.

All gauges installed and working properly

Went to test them/ bed my new rear brakes/ test my brakes to see where a vibration was coming from. I concluded it was from a bad hub centric spacer.

And I'll leave you with a teaser.

R13

The other asshole
Hmm... fiberglass...

Could it be a heat extractor vent? or perhaps an air duct like the one Donut has...

Edit: Gauges look good btw

Last edited: