Samurai Blue's Integra Build

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I know some people who like Vilanos, they're pretty cheap and have a nice steel frame. I hate riding fixies, too much for around town. But yea the size thing gets me too, but prob on the other end, I need a 62cm min.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'

Did a 2:08.9 in November of last year. On saturday i managed a 2:08.1 which was irritating since there was so much traffic. On sunday i managed to get my time down to a 2:06.074 and then did a 2:06.1 to back it up later in the day. 205s are acheivable on this set up and probably a s:04. I will be looking into getting different gearing later on and for sure molding my vent into the hood.

jdmspoonitr

RAWRRRRR
So what is the track setup for this car now Dylan? This is Ken from NCRC in the grey DC2.

Interested in the details for tires, suspension (spring rates), power, trans, weight.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
So what is the track setup for this car now Dylan? This is Ken from NCRC in the grey DC2.

Interested in the details for tires, suspension (spring rates), power, trans, weight.

Nt01s with 177whp (4 years ago) 124tq, stock gsr trans with factory LSD. Koni race. Idk weight. Probably 23 -24 with me In it.

jdmspoonitr

RAWRRRRR
We have similar setups. What rates are you running front and rear?

Here is what I have been running:

-225 RS3's
-Koni Race 750# F 900# R
-175-180 whp dynojet / 130 wtq
-2600 lbs with me in it
-ITR trans with ATS 4.9
-Axxis Ultimate Pads on stock ITR rotors

Your times are really impressive seeing as our cars are similar. I remember when you were first starting out with the car. I took a two year hiatus starting in 2013 and now I have to catch up!

Have you ever run the car on RS3? I am curious what sort of lap time difference the R comps make.

good build man

-Ken

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
We have similar setups. What rates are you running front and rear?

Here is what I have been running:

-225 RS3's
-Koni Race 750# F 900# R
-175-180 whp dynojet / 130 wtq
-2600 lbs with me in it
-ITR trans with ATS 4.9
-Axxis Ultimate Pads on stock ITR rotors

Your times are really impressive seeing as our cars are similar. I remember when you were first starting out with the car. I took a two year hiatus starting in 2013 and now I have to catch up!

Have you ever run the car on RS3? I am curious what sort of lap time difference the R comps make.

good build man

-Ken
its 14kF 12k rear. i forget what they are in inch pounds. I have project mu pads on itr front brakes. RS3s arent much slower than r compound tires. Im on an old set of NT01s as well so the difference between the two is even less. Im going to go thunderhill in october if you were going.

Nick_C78

Difference between nt01 and rs3 is typically 2-3 seconds depending on the track. However, rs3 heat cycle really bad and drop off quickly after about 2 or 3 events, whereas nt01 are grippy as hell until they show cords. But comparing brand new sets it is 2-3 seconds.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Difference between nt01 and rs3 is typically 2-3 seconds depending on the track. However, rs3 heat cycle really bad and drop off quickly after about 2 or 3 events, whereas nt01 are grippy as hell until they show cords. But comparing brand new sets it is 2-3 seconds.
i like the RA1s fastest right before they cord.