Interior Fuse Box Diagram

acura90integra

Hello fellow Acura owners! I am new to this site and have had my Acura Integra for about 8 months now. I have had to do alot of work to it, but that really hasn't soured my taste for the car. Anyway, I am looking for a diagram for the interior fuse box. Could anyone take a picture of yours so that I can print it out? Or guide me to where I can get a diagram? It's a 1990 Integra. Thank you! I look forward to being a member here - I'll try to get pics of the car posted when I figure out how.

Last edited:

acura90integra

If that's the diagram out of a 1990 Integra, then, yes that is what I am looking for. I do have the four-door Integra, so am not sure if there is a difference in fuse box diagrams between the 2-door and 4-door. Thank you for that!!

FREEDUDE536

hey, does anyone have the fuse diagram out of a 1994 acura integera ls?

SleepWalker42o

Fuse for 92 acura integra 2dr Abs system ?! PM me if u can please, i might die because i cant turn it off lol. Dangerous in the snow...

Space Cadet

LOBALLN
Hey guys, I recently acquired a 1990 da9 and its not in very good condition at all. I went to rewire the battery and found out the the cooling fan is wired directly to the battery. and there is another wire running from the battery to the fuse box panel. The wire is wrapped around what seems to me, according to the 1st diagram that dc2GS-R posted, the cooling fan (relay) fuse.

I was just wondering why the people who previousley owned this car would do such a thing?? Did they have a relay issue? I havent re-wired it yet, but I want to. Any help on this would be much appreciated!

dahmer Integra

Having some problems with my dash. All lights work except the rpm gage gas and temp. Its not a fuse but might be a femavfuse under the dash. Ill figure it out tomorrow. Unless someone else can help

big-rob

having trouble with my 94 teg gsr...the ABS light will not go out..i have tried everything...please help

motorswap

hey guys where is the fuse panal in a 1990 integra im new to it. and how the hell do i get my check engine light off after doin a motor swap i threw a b16a1 vtec in it

ryukkid

beep beep
hey guys where is the fuse panal in a 1990 integra im new to it. and how the hell do i get my check engine light off after doin a motor swap i threw a b16a1 vtec in it
make a new thread please.but to answer your questions fuse panel is right under the dash by the clutch.To reset your ecu unplug it or remove negative cable from battery for a min or two then plug it back in