anti roll bars

you a hater

its not hating when your a dumbass ahahhaaha sorry dude, maybe you should start invinting some ideas, lmfao it could mean lots of money in your pocket :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I'm calling the next thread to be a homemade turbo. A high-powered house fan, some conduit, and Epoxy. He's like a redneck MacGyver

8-bit

do what now?
Can someone please insert a facepalm pic.
man when I read the title I was like not again.

you a hater

i cant give you guys enough rep hahaha yall are way too funny lol check the new signature

rexpepper123

I'm calling the next thread to be a homemade turbo. A high-powered house fan, some conduit, and Epoxy. He's like a redneck MacGyver
sounds like the kind of work my buddy likes to do. he once hooked up a garden leaf blower to his car to see if it would give him more hp :D

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Beast mode....ENGAGED!!!

Look you fucking idiot, a lighter wouldn't heat up anything enough to mold it if its going to be strong enough to counteract ~2500lbs of force against it. Physics was clearly not your subject of excellence. Wrap aluminum foil around it, no heat required, same results, and its shiny, and probably safer. The mods just need to ban you, you facilitate retarded ideas that other new users may try, and I wouldn't want anyone hurting themselves doing something they saw on here. Seriously, at least buy eBay, you'll get an actual somewhat useful product for dirt cheap. Now, I know you're going to have some kind of e-thug reply for this, so below I've posted a picture to show how tough you are, and why we should all be afraid. Anyway, I've got a good idea that will help you out infinitely.......

Gtfo!!!!!!!

Here is your scary picture too, so we all know you're not fucking around and mean business with your reply

Beast mode......disengaged.

BeatBox

Real Good!

Prozon

Kris
What the fuck would the point of that be? Is your car flexing SO MUCH that you feel the need to do something about it? Wrapping aluminum around things won't make anything stiffer, it will just make it shinier. If you want shiny just go buy a can of mexi-chrome, it's a lot cheaper.

I don't know why you continue to try to improve your cars handling, you obviously have no idea how any of it works. Normally I am all for idea's, but you really don't understand cars if you think a sheet of aluminum will somehow help you, in any way.