Decal Roll Call

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
u guys know what i just noticed, remember back in the days when people used to have all these decals on their doors as if they were sponosored. people say its RICEEEEE, but then i relized it hasn't been any different as the years goes on. instead of having it on your door, now i see it on the windows... some stickers are okay like maybe a C-I on each side and something on the back window, but lately i've seen rows of stickers with the "JDM" slant... lol iono, seems like there will always be a bit of rice in everybody

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
What do you mean back in the day? People still do that door shit, and it still looks stupid. I have a CI decal on each rear window, and on the windshield a G2IC decal under a DA Squad decal. I dont think thats ricey.

1990TeGLs

Official CI Thread Jacker
right here is a perfect image of "sticker rice" and some other shit that this poor teggy had done to it....man this thing is just straight up molested...take a look Ricecop Image

1990TeGLs

Official CI Thread Jacker
ok watever my computers a piece of shit and i dont kno wat the fukin problem is here....but its not working...so i give up...i tried to show some sticker rice but fuk it...

MoJoJoJo

Banned
ordering a JDM decal straight from japan...surpose to score me alot of JDM points and help in on top end....gonna get 2 APC decals to get some american made torque

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
if you were really sponsored and it was necessary, then sure why not, whatever works. otherwise it's totally gay. my favorites are daily drivers that like to announce their goods with a gang of stickers from companies so crooks can have an easier shopping experience. 'JL Audio...GReddy...H&R..' blah blah blah Those scream "Take me, I've got the goodies!!"

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
I got a I heart my DB sticker on my teg in the rear window with the MAd TyTe jdm tilt :lol: , and my next one will be the CI decal under it with the tilt too hhahahahahha LOL

DarkDB1

cabezzzdb8 said:
I got a I heart my DB sticker on my teg in the rear window with the MAd TyTe jdm tilt :lol: , and my next one will be the CI decal under it with the tilt too hhahahahahha LOL
Where the hell do you guys get that DB sticker at!?.

One of my friends has one on his DB1 in the "JDM TILT" on the corner of the windshield... I cant find those anywhere.

Anyways... I have G2IC where the 3rd brake light would be (didnt come with a window mounted 3rd brake light), ProjectRide.net on the top center of the back window and a RASR sticker above the muffler tip on the back bumper... im going to order another sticker from somewhere and (Either CI, TI, NT, IJ) and put it beside G2IC and remove the Project ride, put the extra on the other side of G2IC and put the extra RASR where the Project ride is)... Just need to order another sticker from somewhere.