To many forums no right answers!

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Ask Donald trump. He can help you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

94RS

No fucks given.
Congratulations.... You found a thread from 2003 that also said to convert to manual.

What other lazy bit of research do you have for a defense?

Last edited:

Noneed2Hate

surprise surprise, who would have thought an aftermarket torque converter wouldn't put out much more than stock especially for the dollar amount that it would cost.

But honestly I say boost it, so when you blow your current transmission you can buy my old LS auto tranny sitting around.

oscar112709

Banned
surprise surprise, who would have thought an aftermarket torque converter wouldn't put out much more than stock especially for the dollar amount that it would cost.

But honestly I say boost it, so when you blow your current transmission you can buy my old LS auto tranny sitting around.
Still haven't did the stall yet waiting for my engine to be done

Noneed2Hate

all that power you are going to be putting out and you are running stock rods...? :rolf: what's the point of getting a "built" engine if all you are getting is basically a stock block... lol

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
all that power you are going to be putting out and you are running stock rods...? :rolf: what's the point of getting a "built" engine if all you are getting is basically a stock block... lol
You're speaking Korean to him right now.

Ryan659

I don't get love from here just bashed

We really are trying to help you out man..... In an insulting manner :lol: :lol:

But I get you want to try something new but these engines have been played around with for the last 20 or so years. There isn't much of anything you can do that will change the game.

Hell, people have dropped a v8 in the chassis and that didn't even change the game, the dude just looked like a fucking moron.

Just don't to see you waste your money when you could spend it in much better ways