Fan Relay Location??

miahwood27

JDMDANUT
I have a 93 DA and my fan isn't working. I have checked all of the fuses and they are all good. I bought a new fan relay but I have no idea where it is. If anyone has any clue as to "Exactly" where the relay is located i.e. in the car or under the hood I would greatly appreciate the info. The only other question I have is On Rock Auto there are a couple of different relays. For most part they all are the same except for one. Most have four prongs all facing the same direction, the other has two prongs facing one way side to side and the other two are facing up and down. Thanks in advance....

Dustin P.

WFOriders
There should be 2 on the drivers side by the fan. Mine was doing the same but I used a jumper wire on the one on the passenger side next to the battery. My relay kicks on and off when the car is off to. Crazy, think there might a grounding problem somewhere.

miahwood27

JDMDANUT
I don't remember seeing any over there. There are a couple over on the passenger side behind the battery but I will go and double check and see what I find. Thanks Dustin!! I hope you're right so my fan will start kicking on again!!

Exige24

There should be 2 on the drivers side by the fan. Mine was doing the same but I used a jumper wire on the one on the passenger side next to the battery. My relay kicks on and off when the car is off to. Crazy, think there might a grounding problem somewhere.
Mine does that too. Like there's a loose connection somewhere sometimes. Bugs the crap out of me.

About the fan too, It's a trip it comes on when you turn the car off and for how long it does too. Like 15 min. I dunno how many people have told me over the years that I've left my car on. :lol