Post a pic of your latest purchase.

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
haha, lool yea I am. I see that now too. out of 52k 78 Zs, less than 15k had 4sp. still high production numbers tho,i bought mine from the original owner who speciall ordered it locally, been working on it since 1997.

phatintegra

Banned
It was the old arena in Mitchellsville. Back in the 80s and 90s use to watch the Caps and Washington Bullets before they built the Verizon Center.

Ryan659

I guess I'll share with you newbies ;)

Skunk2 intake manifold and fuel rail:

Skunk2 tuner 1 cams and Toda POWA gears!

Also had skunk2 alpha springs and retainers but for obvious reasons you can't see them.

Excuse the shitty valve cover. I still have my JDM one but I needed a window to the cam gears for the tune.

R13

The other asshole
K-tuned parts with a b-series :rolf:

I've always loved how the K-tuned logo is almost identical to the Kicker logo. :lol:

Nice shifter though :mrgreen:

Ryan659

K-tuned parts with a b-series :rolf:

I've always loved how the K-tuned logo is almost identical to the Kicker logo. :lol:

Nice shifter though :mrgreen:

I just bought it cause my shift linkage is already down so said fuck it :lol: and it'll raise the knob which will definitely help with autoX

Ryan659

Exedy stage 2 clutch and 9.5lb light weight flywheel. I probably didn't need a stage 2 but go balls out or give them to your wife :lol:

Last edited: