Post a pic of your latest purchase.

94RS

No fucks given.
At least it's in miles.... I'll never understand why someone would swap their cluster for one that only reads KM/H :lol:

Ryan659

At least it's in miles.... I'll never understand why someone would swap their cluster for one that only reads KM/H :lol:

Exactly, that's why I waited for this EDM one to pop up. MPH, 170 top speed, and yellow :thumbs up. USDM only goes to 150 for whatever reason

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Is the 150 on the US model aligned with the 0 on the other side?

If so, its to tame those OCD peoples. If not, disregard this post

R13

The other asshole
Exactly, that's why I waited for this EDM one to pop up. MPH, 170 top speed, and yellow :thumbs up. USDM only goes to 150 for whatever reason

That's because the American division didn't feel like lying to themselves as badly :rolf:

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Integra's top speed is less than 140 MPH.. I have KPH, it's pretty straight forward to drive. 100kph = 60 mph, 60kph = somewhere around 40mph, 40kph = 25mphish. I haven't driven my Integra in a while so I don't remember as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

94RS

No fucks given.
Integra's top speed is less than 140 MPH.. I have KPH, it's pretty straight forward to drive. 100kph = 60 mph, 60kph = somewhere around 40mph, 40kph = 25mphish. I haven't driven my Integra in a while so I don't remember as well.

So.... You'd rather do estimated conversions in your head than just glance at your speedometer. :lol:

What did you buy to replace the Integra as DD?

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
So.... You'd rather do estimated conversions in your head than just glance at your speedometer. :lol:

What did you buy to replace the Integra as DD?

That or just move the same speed everyone is going...?? And a 8th gen Si.