Samurai Blue's Integra Build

redGSRguy

Yea, I like it relatively stock look, but if it helps laptimes more power to you! Is there a noticeable difference with it off? How heavy was the rear support? I was thinking of removing that along with a few other pieces next time I hit the drag strip.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I like larry's but thought it was cut way too high up for what i wanted, I wanted to do something a bit more subtle.
Joseph's cut was more the size i wanted. Its not too high on the sides.

I also didnt like the straight across that Donut did on his car.

or no bumper at all looked dumb on my car.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Yea, I like it relatively stock look, but if it helps laptimes more power to you! Is there a noticeable difference with it off? How heavy was the rear support? I was thinking of removing that along with a few other pieces next time I hit the drag strip.
the rear support is like 20-30 lb. i didnt notice a big difference driving. i did notice the massive lack of torque my car has compared to the NC -__-

Sammich

i mean at least it's functional and a track whore..so i guess i have to approve...so i wont slander :D

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Lol. It's not everyone's taste. But a diffuser only works super well with a flat bottom. And if you don't have that, it acts as a cut bumper anyways.