Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
Idk, I stopped trying to understand any kind of update on these fucking iFruits.... Each one fucks something else up.

94RS

No fucks given.
Dork across the street from me has a Ninja 650 and rides off like it’s hot shit.... Gonna be a big surprise when I bring the Buell home :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
“All props above are legal supplements”

Gee... what would I do with some white powder, and a rolled up $20 bill

And why would I put it in a bolt?

:lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Didn’t need to see the pic f the F4 to know where that was leading :lol:

I see a bit of 954 in there also

R13

The other asshole
Since I’m pretty much out of the two wheeled game you could sell that other sena if you haven’t already :lol:

Now that I’m no longer single I’m pretty much even more fucked on getting a bike... not to mention I pretty much don’t give a shit anymore, tired of trying and failing :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
Not completely, I still have 2 that I’ll fix when my garage isn’t a fucking mess and I can get to them :lol:

But as far as the foreseeable future is concerned... it’s looking about as shitty as always as far as getting a bike.

The job situation in east TN is at rock bottom and I’m not making enough doing freelance work to get one so I’m just gonna focus on everything else until that changes one day.

Maybe giving up on it will work in my favor... I seem to have a history of getting things I want when I’m not looking for them... the teg... the mustang... the truck... even my gf :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
God dammit, I shouldn't have come here :lol:

Just had the painful realization that if I had another XR... or just another dirtbike at all, I have a truck to haul it with now... f*** :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
You just realized you had a truck that you could do truck things with.... Nearly two years later? :rolf: