Car revs when i brake? 1997 ls

ThatOneDc2

So im confused! as title reads i have a 1997 gs, project got it for 1000, with the swap but needed alot! so far i switched as listed.

fresh axels
fresh drilled and slotted rotors
fresh calipers
fresh brake pads
fresh motor oil
fresh maual transsmission fluid from acura
fresh shocks with tein lowering springs
fresh camber kit
Blox front sway bar end links
sparco steering wheel
full detail

tmmrow i have an alighment to get done after all the suspension was done then take it to get the new radiator support to get welded on then ill be able to slap my hood back on finally and then all ill need is a fender and to get to work on my front bumper and do my primper black front end. but i went to do a abs removal and found out its better to keep it so i wanna keep it but i knoticed after i slapped everything on and bled my brakes i went to take it for a test drive, so i turned my car on and pumped the brakes just to see how they would feel and next thing you know my car revs up to about 1.5k-2k and the pedal touches the floor? i heard i need to reconnect my abs and get a new brake booster? any info tips would be great cuz i really wanna keep this car! pics soon!

DC Guardian

Uniqueness defines
Im not reading all that. IAC valve?

Sent from my DC4

ThatOneDc2

no it doesnt continuoulsy rev, it will rev to about 2k then drop, today im bleeding my master cyl, and swapping brake boosters to see if that works.

Taco

What I was getting at is if you repeatedly pump your brakes then your engine will idle up. That's normal

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
My car revs a bit when I hit the brakes, they all do