Most recent picture of your car!

R13

The other asshole
Not to mention I bought a 3m kit with my own money and restored them... they were so burnt and yellow you couldn’t tell they were black housings.

Didn’t expect to keep them forever, just expected him to wait until he got back to driving and leaving the house before he demanded them back :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Take the fucking things back. Not like he'll notice until sometime next year anyway :rolf:

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Headlights, fog lights and LED bulbs were one of the first things I did to the SS.

Chrome headlights look like s*** on a red car :lol:

Vs

When the fawk did you get a cavalier? :lol:

In other worlds, i picked up this slut today

94RS

No fucks given.
When the fawk did you get a cavalier? :lol:

In other worlds, i picked up this slut today

I got the ****slowbalt**** like 6 months ago.

Why the hell did you buy a BMW? I thought you had gotten some little Mazda shitbox or something so you could work on the IS?

94RS

No fucks given.
Might as well since this thread popped up :lol:

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
:thumbs up
Thanks

I got the ****slowbalt**** like 6 months ago.

Why the hell did you buy a BMW? I thought you had gotten some little Mazda s***box or something so you could work on the IS?
I got the s***box for communting 150 miles per day. I am having the IS hood painted and going to sell it for $2k.

I decided not to convert the IS to manual and rebuild the motor.
I opted to go with the 330ci instead and paid cash. It has an m54 motor that pushes 235hp on a 6sp manual. I couldnt afford the M3 out of pocket :cry::cry:

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Why the hell did you buy a BMW?
Im building this one solely for track days. One thing that is going to drain the bank is the maintenance. It needs a new cooling system with an all aluminum rad and oil pan gasket needs to be replaced.

94RS

No fucks given.
Thanks

I got the s***box for communting 150 miles per day. I am having the IS hood painted and going to sell it for $2k.

I decided not to convert the IS to manual and rebuild the motor.
I opted to go with the 330ci instead and paid cash. It has an m54 motor that pushes 235hp on a 6sp manual. I couldnt afford the M3 out of pocket :cry::cry:
Im building this one solely for track days. One thing that is going to drain the bank is the maintenance. It needs a new cooling system with an all aluminum rad and oil pan gasket needs to be replaced.
You're selling the IS? Damn.... You're taking the wheels off before it goes though, right? :lol: Can't remember exactly what they were, but I wanna say Volk GT-C's? Something 5 spoke...

Probably got a damn good deal on that Bimmer, too... Most likely way cheaper than my dressed up Cavalier :rolf:

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
You're selling the IS? Damn.... You're taking the wheels off before it goes though, right? :lol: Can't remember exactly what they were, but I wanna say Volk GT-C's? Something 5 spoke...

Probably got a damn good deal on that Bimmer, too... Most likely way cheaper than my dressed up Cavalier :rolf:
The wheels are going with the car. Only way I will get any kind of money for the car with 326k miles
Volk Racing Group AV wheels

The maintenance on the Bimmer is going to cost more than your red rocket SS :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Dont lie. You know deep down in your pants, its starting to grow on you :naughty:

No... because I remember some fuckboi showing off in front of my gf in his e46 and I gapped his bitch ass in my shitty ass 2v mustake :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
The wheels are going with the car. Only way I will get any kind of money for the car with 326k miles
Volk Racing Group AV wheels

The maintenance on the Bimmer is going to cost more than your red rocket SS :lol:

So they're buying wheels and getting a free car....

Ryan's S2k is the red rocket, btw. Besides him actually calling it that, it looks much more "dog penis" shaped than the SS :rolf: