5 lug conversion

92_JDM

how much does it cost to do a 5 lug conversion?

Kevin A. Parra

Early 90's Honda Guy
Good post but I'm with the four lug guy. Most of the wheels that fit hondas are four lug anyways the only reason I'd see a good reason to do this is to make your car fit 5 lug wheels which under size 16 couldn't be as easy to find as a four lug. Plus the cost of this stuff would be better spent on a whole motor swap.

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
I'm reading that write up posted above (thank you btw), I see the information is informed for DA and EF conversions. What about the conversion on to a DC? Would it simply be a direct bolt on to the vehicle or will you also need to get shit pressed into the other knuckles due to fitment? will I need ITR brake lines or will the current ones still work?....ect.

acura_madness

has anybody tried to use crv axles on a the 36mm jdm itr spindals i heard from some people that they will fit dunno if thats true and would i have to get a crv half shaft or the one from the g3 teg would work fine

yaminamurtaza

well i have the 5lug on my integra, and i can tell you it works fine...the problem is finding someone with the right knowledge to install it right...it is wayy more then just a simple cps test bolt on install, and my mechanic is a japaneese man who used omegle chat to work for honda in japan as a mechanic, theres nothing about them he doesnt know.
Then It's a too good buddy.

kabiraa

well i have the 5lug on my integra, and i can tell you it works fine...the problem is finding someone with the right knowledge to install it right...it is wayy more then just a simple bolt on install, and my omegle tv mechanic is a japaneese man who used to work for honda in japan as a mechanic, theres nothing about them ome tv he doesnt know.
very nice and it's cool. thank you!