2nd Gen General Info

jdmfreak420

ok so is it worth salvaging? its the head that came off my car before i got it, the pa had a air intake in front of the wheel and barried it in a puddle.

scubajosh12

91 Integra
if a motor hydrolocks its because of water in the combustion chamber. water does not compress so you typically will bend a rod. if the you remove the spark plugs and crank it over it will push the water out of the cylinder. if the head came off just take it to a machine shop and just have them clean it up

IntegraTypeDA9

I have a problem with the fans on the radiator. They turn on at random times whenever it feels like it and it ends up killing the battery unless i disconnect it every night. Can anyone tell me what the problem might be? Ive had the wires that give power to the fans switched and the problem is still there so i dont really have a clue to what it could be.

STOCKASFUCK

Help b18c? In 92gsr is this good

i own a 92 gsr teggy it has a b18c (not b18c1) what am i working with im not sure and is my car rare it has 0 rust new factory red paint job it has a "rebuilt" engine and lsd tranny :S want to know how much i should sell it for also has about 180 200 thousand km not sure but she runs mint only problem she idles low but never shuts off and one seat is ripped

STOCKASFUCK

Help what do i have!!!

i own a 92 gsr teggy it has a b18c (not b18c1) what am i working with im not sure and is my car rare it has 0 rust new factory red paint job it has a "rebuilt" engine and lsd tranny :S want to know how much i should sell it for also has about 180 200 thousand km not sure but she runs mint only problem she idles low but never shuts off and one seat is ripped

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
It should have a B17A, so you lose a little bit of points on the rare side. Canadian GS-Rs are still very rare.

STOCKASFUCK

What am i working with!!!

STOCKASFUCK

:)

It should have a B17A, so you lose a little bit of points on the rare side. Canadian GS-Rs are still very rare.
:) i know it would be better with the b17 but i think the engine it has suits it much better how much do you think i should sell it for i have all stock parts only even rims but atm i have bbs replicas on it

STOCKASFUCK

:)

:) i know it would be better with the b17 but i think the engine it has suits it much better how much do you think i should sell it for i have all stock parts even rims but atm i have bbs replicas on it