Most recent picture of your car!

red.line

Stole this from a local forum, if you're working on a project, just went to the track or hell, even just washed your car, post up the most recent shot of your car!

Here's mine, went to a wrecker yesterday with my buddy looking for a brake master cylinder for my car (success!)
I also just installed my Function and Form Type I coilovers this week! :D (My buddy is rockin' the same coils on his EM1 there.)

j13

Keep It Clean
Stole this from a local forum, if you're working on a project, just went to the track or hell, even just washed your car, post up the most recent shot of your car!

Here's mine, went to a wrecker yesterday with my buddy looking for a brake master cylinder for my car (success!)
I also just installed my Function and Form Type I coilovers this week! :D (My buddy is rockin' the same coils on his EM1 there.)

You should lower the teg more in the front;)

jznsn2u

I wish I had a real nice paint job :(... last night

red.line

You should lower the teg more in the front;)
What I should do is actually raise the rear haha, after a frustrating install I just set it close to an even ride height and said eff it.
My new exhaust comes next week so I'll be raising it (to a similar ride height as my friend's Civic) so I don't scrape everywhere.
I think it looks gangster but here in Alberta we have theeeeee shittiest roads haha.

jznsn2u

What I should do is actually raise the rear haha, after a frustrating install I just set it close to an even ride height and said eff it.
My new exhaust comes next week so I'll be raising it (to a similar ride height as my friend's Civic) so I don't scrape everywhere.
I think it looks gangster but here in Alberta we have theeeeee shittiest roads haha.
XD!! my car looks the same way when im hauling serious cargo :thumbs up.

ReaperTekAuto

hello everyone,

just got this 93 gs about 2 months ago, just washed it and cleaned the motor a bit this morning...

...camera sucks ik, the car will be getting painted white over the winter, unfortunately it came with the green paint and the clear tailights :smackself let me know what you think thanks.