2014 Ride of the Year Awards ( Apps due by 12/15)

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I'm losing, this is a popularity contest, imma cry. Just before anyone else says it cuz their car hasn't made progress over the year enough for people to give a fuck; my car included. Rachel has done more than pretty much anyone, and is deserving overall imo.

whitedc4

<3
If I take over all, I'll be in shock.. Yeah I've put in work but every one of your builds have influenced and motivated me... I'm really surprised to be honest.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
<3
If I take over all, I'll be in shock.. Yeah I've put in work but every one of your builds have influenced and motivated me... I'm really surprised to be honest.
Have you seen your car???

R13

The other asshole
We can't really see all the little nitty gritty details from pics so it looks even better to us than it might in person.

Also when you don't own a car you see how cool it's gonna be not how bad it currently looks. :lol:

dlo253

Charly[horse];1368211 said:
I love seeing your car regardless :D
Thanks a lot man, I appreciate it.

He's rocking the back blast burn. :lol:

:lol: dirtyy butt!

I was hoping I'd come back and see some G2s running, wtf?! Oh well. My shitbox hasn't changed a bit. Maybe next year, got my momo wheel coming soon. Maybe I'll get off my ass and find time to finally do my suspension that's just been sitting around. Lol.