Rpm, gas , and temp gauge not working.

Parise3

I have a 84 Civic with a d16a1 from a 89 Integra .Note :ALL of the wiring is from the Integra. My problem is on my dash only my battery light ,seatbelt light work and the speedo( given that it's cable driven ) I have checked all the connections and grounds they are all good . I tried a new cluster , still nothing. Would anyone know what would cause this? Any feedback is helpful . Thank you.

jkeaser360

My car is having the same issue. It has been sitting for years. The tach and temp gauge work SOMETIMES. No gas gauge though.

Parise3

My car is having the same issue. It has been sitting for years. The tach and temp gauge work SOMETIMES. No gas gauge though.
Yea I've checked all the grounds and connections , I think I'm gonna just gonna go buy aftermarket guages and wire them in

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

jkeaser360

Yea I've checked all the grounds and connections , I think I'm gonna just gonna go buy aftermarket guages and wire them in

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
That's what I've ended up deciding on. The only problem I'm worried about is the gas gauge and the temp gauge. Doesn't the temp gauge reading kick the fans on?