yet again another integra. her name is constantine>:)

rockadilla

thats right.
i wouldnt care if u were copying me LOL my friend is doing pretty much the EXACT same things to his car as i am to mine :lol: besides look at my sig, im being a copycat of other people, mainly slickwhiteteg and coy LOL but partly u too since u have the tails i really want

yeah if my car was WAYYY cleaner and nicer looking and had 98+ bumpers we'd be pretty close but as of right now it just looks like were cousins lol and ur the hot one... :p

whitedc4

haha we're like cousins in law so its not wierd if anything happens lol

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
wait wait wait... who copying who here? :lol: if i do recall ive have had my clears on for about 1 1/2yrs now....im the godfather! of clears on white tegs! haha

whitedc4

shhhhh lol. i'm not copying you i've wanted uk front bumper since before club integra days so nuuuuuh..... i just never spend y money on it haha

rockadilla

thats right.
haha we're like cousins in law so its not wierd if anything happens lol
:naughty: no its completely ok trust me.....

just dont tell anyone, especially if u get another teg... and its all riced out

LOL! :rolf:

rockadilla

thats right.
wait wait wait... who copying who here? :lol: if i do recall ive have had my clears on for about 1 1/2yrs now....im the godfather! of clears on white tegs! haha
IM copying u broski..... kinda... and sorta and totallya, but to be honest i wanted the clears when i bought the car (before i even saw urs) but the guy that owned the car before me threw them away so i was stuck with the ambers

Last edited:

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
now it's a competition to see who had clear corners first?! I had mine in November 2009. Beat that.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
now it's a competition to see who had clear corners first?! I had mine in November 2009. Beat that.
LMFAO if we are talking ebay clears, i had a set with black housing on my 1st integra, not saying how long ago that way.. was only counting oem haha

I think only a few cars can truely pull off clear corners and white tegs for some reason make just look good with clears!

Last edited:

Lovemyteggy_03

I didnt know where to post this so i'll just post it here.

So i just got an Integra, 98 GS.
Im new to it so idk a lot about it.

Does anyone know how to install a Blox rear camber kit for my model.
I need to know asap. Thanks