Brake Light Won't Work! Help!

RøÝâLÄœ

i need some help real bad guys!

i accidently broke both of the front passenger signal lightbulb and so i removed the broken light bulb. now all of a sudden my three cluster gauges won't light up, eventhough all the OIL, ABS, BRAKE, SEATBELT, etc still lights up, but the three main gauges/ tachometers does not light up.
Also my brake light does not light up anymore when i turn on my lights. it only light up when i step on the brake. i checked all the bulbs in the gauge cluster and tail lights and they all work, but they just wont turn on when i turn on my headlights.

also my front signals dont light up when i turn on my headlight. but when i turn on the EMERGENCY it blinks and everything.

so basically all my light bulbs does work but its just that, it wont turn on when i turn my headlights on.

i need some help real fast because i can't drive at night with these condition. :cry: do you think its a short circuit or some sort?

RøÝâLÄœ

thanks guys, it was a blown fuse for the - taillights/ instrumental light- thingy. i also went ahead and changed all my signal light bulbs and tail light bulbs for the heck of it. and also did the DIY all red gauges =]

so now everything is fixed but then i got a citation today for having modified smog emmission bullshit T_T mofo popos