My 96 DB7 SE thread

96GreenDB

My 96 DB7 SE & 00 DC4 LS Thread

Well I decided to join Clubintegra finally, been in the Honda game since day one starting with my first car at 16. Heres my past rides:
90 Integra RS
92 Civic Si
95 Civic CX
92 integra GSR
91 Integra LS
94 Integra LS
96 Integra LS
01 CL-S
2004 Honda Ruckus
96 Integra SE sedan

So after getting tired of my car payments for four years I sold the CL-S and rode around on a Honda Ruckus I picked up used from the local dealer for a grand till my income tax check came in. After searching and searching craigslist I found this 96 SE for $2800. Cypress green, Tan leather, some 17"s, and besides the wheels 100% stock. THe tranny has no grinds, all the maintenance was up to date suprisingly for having over 200k on her. I was happy as could be as this is my 6th integra and my first four door. Ive always been hooked on the integra since day one because of a championship white ITR that worked down the street from my house. From that day I knew I had to have one. So I bought this car March 24th of last year and have quite a few plans for it. I first swapped my 17"s for some 99 Civic Si wheels and ordered an HID kit. That led to also purchasing red H badges and the HONDA badge for the trunk, 97 ITR replica lip, JDM DB8 ITR spoiler, short ram intake and some Function Form Type 1 coilovers. Did a tuneup on it as well with my tax return to make sure it stayed reliable since I just had a baby girl this past saturday. Very exciting! Well here is pics from the day I bought her till today. Enjoy! I will keep this updated as I add more to it.

Future plans are:
Grey Rota Spec-R 16"s with the red H center caps

Either a repaint in Cypress Green (most likely) or change to nighthawk BP

Later down the road:
CHange to black interior with ITR front and back seats, steering wheel, shift knob and boot.

Im basically going for a DB8 ITR replica because an ITR was the car that inspired my first honda purchase. Heres the pics of when I bought it and what it looks like now.

Got my roomies 91 NSX in the pic lol

Now with the Si wheels

Interior

My friend Dave helping me install my coilovers lol

Thanks for checking it out!

Last edited:

Kyle

Your roommate has a NSX. Yea your gonna need to get a leigt Type R to compete with that. lol Really good progress, a drop and wheels make such a difference.

Charly[horse]

Name = John
I am sorry, I don't think you will ever compete with the NSX, I'd look for a different roomate if you want to have a stand out car. Lol jk but you have a clean ride. Looks good!

bkirshr

User that is Registered
the NSX has taken over this thread lol. I've always wondered what a DB would look like on SI wheels. I think I like blades better, but it looks damn good. the spec-r's will look amazing though. good luck with the build!

96GreenDB

lol guys, I know I will never compete with an NSX haha. I moved in with my girlfriend now since we had a baby together so I dont see it often. He also has an 89 CRX Si and an 89 Si Hatch as well.Im not trying to outdo the NSX haha I just want to love my car. But enough of the NSX haha. It is amazing what a drop does for a car and I personally didnt like the Si wheels at all but I really hated the 17"s that were on there. They started to grow on me and once I dropped it with the ITR lip and spoiler it all came together. I cant wait till I can get the cash for the Rota Spec R's because it will complete the exterior minus paint and will look great. Thanks for the compliments guys.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Wow, car looks GREAT with the drop. I love how it looks so far!!! Needs an ITR swap :thumbs up Keep the tan interior please!!!!!!

96GreenDB

Thanks guys, and I just dont care for tan leather, if I were to keep leather it would be black but Id rather do black cloth lol. Thanks guys.

bkirshr

User that is Registered
might see if you can't pick up a set of all red tails too, it would go really good with the badges! just a thought

96GreenDB

lol well ill trade ya interiors? I had some red vinyl overlays but decided to stick with the 94-97 theme for now. Maybe down the road if I go to 98-up bumpers and when I get my 98 spec wheels then I will.