Klutch's DB Build Thread

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
are u really selling
it or did i read this thread all wrong???!?!?!?!?!

i guess u really are dammit lol and right after i put updates for my car too :p

Last edited:

gsr_nikhil

i heard you're tryin to get some blades....i have near perfect freshly polished blades if you wanna trade? i wanna keep my new tires tho

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
i heard you're tryin to get some blades....i have near perfect freshly polished blades if you wanna trade? i wanna keep my new tires tho
Nah I think I'm just gonna keep her how she is haha, thanks for the offer though :)
best of luck to you man ...Are getting another one or wats going on ??
Thank you sir. Not really sure what Im' gonna get next, just can't take her with me when I leave in a month of two and my parents don't want her sitting out front. So we shall see, I'll be sure to keep everyone updated :thumbs up

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
Nah I think I'm just gonna keep her how she is haha, thanks for the offer though :)

Thank you sir. Not really sure what Im' gonna get next, just can't take her with me when I leave in a month of two and my parents don't want her sitting out front. So we shall see, I'll be sure to keep everyone updated :thumbs up
between you and coy man i don't know who to lay the bread and butter out for ...hehehe 8)

XjoEnX

He ain't selling it. The car has been spiritually embedded in his soul. If it leaves, Cole will die, I will cry, Patrick will giggle, everyone will want parts. FYI, Cole's exhaust is the part of his car that spiritually represents his penis, so whomever's trying to get that is totally gay for Cole.