^.^Anything Goes Chat for Noobies!^.^

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
The only ones i know you can clean is the K&N. You gotta buy their filter recharge kit. Wash, dry and oil. Other than that... you can only smack it on the ground or blow air into it.

OneFastGSR

Was out riding with a couple friends last night, cbr 600 cbr 1000 and integra, We're all were going 150 mph down the freeway for like 5 minutes probably everyone in the city could hear us. We get to our exit and get off. As we hit the stop sign to go over the bridge. There's a state trooper charger sitting on the on ramp waiting to get on the freeway. Me and one of my friends stop at the stop sign and the charger reverse lights come on, We just look at eachother and shrug our shoulders lol. I started going over the bridge and the 1000 followed me, than the 600, than the integra. We're just watching our rear view and he turns on his blue lights behind the integra. I'm in the front just wondering who he's trying to get. He starts passing the integra and that's when all of us take off. I got away easily obviously cause it's a bike. But it was pretty scary cause it's a 45 or 55 mph road not sure. And there's ALWAYS deers around. I was going about 130-140 all the way down it and hit a couple bumps where the whole bike went in the air. I only remember seeing one deer though. The 600 in the back got pulled over though. He said he wasn't going fast down that road cause the deer. The 1000 was alittle bit behind me he wouldn't even go fast down that road. Idk what I was thinking. Lol

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Was out riding with a couple friends last night, cbr 600 cbr 1000 and integra, We're all were going 150 mph down the freeway for like 5 minutes probably everyone in the city could hear us. We get to our exit and get off. As we hit the stop sign to go over the bridge. There's a state trooper charger sitting on the on ramp waiting to get on the freeway. Me and one of my friends stop at the stop sign and the charger reverse lights come on, We just look at eachother and shrug our shoulders lol. I started going over the bridge and the 1000 followed me, than the 600, than the integra. We're just watching our rear view and he turns on his blue lights behind the integra. I'm in the front just wondering who he's trying to get. He starts passing the integra and that's when all of us take off. I got away easily obviously cause it's a bike. But it was pretty scary cause it's a 45 or 55 mph road not sure. And there's ALWAYS deers around. I was going about 130-140 all the way down it and hit a couple bumps where the whole bike went in the air. I only remember seeing one deer though. The 600 in the back got pulled over though. He said he wasn't going fast down that road cause the deer. The 1000 was alittle bit behind me he wouldn't even go fast down that road. Idk what I was thinking. Lol
You're a fucking idiot... Didn't your parents take your car from you for being a retard?

96LSteg

Jemel
:haha:

OneFastGSR

You're a f***ing idiot... Didn't your parents take your car from you for being a retard?
That was in the past, Lol. That was when I was 16 and my old integra which I ended up selling for 3k and giving them their money back that they had in it. I'm 18 now and paid for my own car and paid for my own bike.

XjoEnX

That was in the past, Lol. That was when I was 16 and my old integra which I ended up selling for 3k and giving them their money back that they had in it. I'm 18 now and paid for my own car and paid for my own bike.
Your original post said you did that last night.