Ganyon's 99 GS build thread

gsr_nikhil

Haha well either way you can't go wrong! I really like Acer's lineup of laptops. I have the Aspire M series. Its 14in has a touchscreen 500 gb hdd with a 20 gb ssd partition for fast booting and 6gb of ram. All with an i5 2.0 ghz processor. Its perfect for school

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
Haha well either way you can't go wrong! I really like Acer's lineup of laptops. I have the Aspire M series. Its 14in has a touchscreen 500 gb hdd with a 20 gb ssd partition for fast booting and 6gb of ram. All with an i5 2.0 ghz processor. Its perfect for school
^^^
That sounds like a killer deal. What's the tag on one of those if you don't mind me asking?
I personally really like my HP laptop. It's an Envy dv6 I customized. It's got a 15.6" screen with 720p HD, 6GB of ram (I believe), a 750GB hard drive, the Intel i5 processor, Windows 8, etc. As I configured it, the price was about $900, but I got it for a little over $700 since my dad is a whizz at finding coupons online.

94RS

No fucks given.
Second time I've heard of this accessory. Wtf is it?

94RS

No fucks given.
Maybe I'm by myself on this, but I'd rather get brake fluid and shit all over a $3 set of identical reps than spend $20 for basically a set of JDM wristbands.

94RS

No fucks given.
If they're anything like the "Mugen" ebay products, the package will say gunuine instead of genuine :lol:

Just compare the package when you get it to the one on ICB.